Session: 1st April to 31st March.
Admission starts from 16th of January for new session in each year.
Children seeking admission to PG should have attend the age 3 yrs as on 1st April of that year but should not be more than 4 years.
- Prospectus and registration form for admission can be obtained from the school office on all working days.
- It should be duly filled and submitted with required documents and age proof certificate as mentioned in the form. Age proof certificate and ID Proof of their parents must be submitted along with form.
- The registered candidates will be called for admission test/Interview.
- Registration Fee is not refundable and registration is no guarantee for admission.
- Admission test will be conducted at an interval of every 15 days.
- Declaration of admission test result will be done on the same day and all admission formalities has to be completed by next working day. If the candidate fail to complete the admission formalities on the said day has to go again under the new procedure of admission test by new admission form.
Test / Interview
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
- Admission is on the basis of written test and an itervoew.
- Minor interview of parents will also be conducted.
- For admission to different higher classes test conducted standard wise.
- There is oral test for PG, written test and interview for L.K.G. onward, however children are required to appear for an interview and both the parents should accompany the child.
The school will maintain an individual file for its children to have a systematic record for the academic achievement, fee as well as co-curricular activities (CCA) progress.